SQL woes

Brian Shaw bshaw at vsvinc.com
Sat Jun 15 16:41:23 CEST 2013

Paul,
The sql_uri was set correctly but, when I manually tried connecting it didn't work. I thought I had previously tested that but, apparently not. I had forgotten to give permissions to the kolab user to access the kolab schema. Once I did that, everything worked again.
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Brian