kolab-webadmin - Cannot modify user

Paul Klos kolab at klos2day.nl
Tue Jun 11 23:17:55 CEST 2013

----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
> Hi *,
>
> > I just uploaded kolab-webadmin_3.0.5-1 for Debian Wheezy to
> > development.
>
> might be a dumb question, but what does "uploaded to development" mean?
> Is that only installed when distribution / sources.list is set to SID?
>
> Olav
> --
Sorry for my brevity. It was getting kind of late yesterday :-). So, not
a dumb question at all, with "development" I meant the Kolab-hosted
development repository. I don't have the exact deb line handy right now,
but if you install Kolab according to the doc you typically install
"release" and "updates". If you want the latest and greatest you can
also install from the development repository, which does actually
compare to Debian sid quite nicely.

Cheers,

Paul