installation witouth apache

Chloé Desoutter chloe.desoutter at atasta.net
Fri Jul 19 18:53:10 CEST 2013

Le 19/07/2013 18:36, daniele ponzoni a écrit :
> Hi all,
> i  would i like install kolab in a debian 7 bun whitouth apache, becaus
> i use nginx
> there is a procedure for installing whitouth apt-get , but whith the
> tarballs, for not impact on a existing application
> in my server?
> thanks

Dear,

I don't think there's a documented procedure for that but nothing
prevents you from taking the existing scripts and package configs and
from editing them to change the apache dependency for a nginx one.

Then you build the package, and install, and fix the config files so
they are conform to what nginx expects and it will work.

Be aware though that some stuff like rewriting will need to be adjusted:
for example I'm not sure that the Active Sync will work out of the box.

It's worth having a go.

Yours sincerely
--
Chloé Desoutter