SyncKolab 3

Christian Mollekopf mollekopf at kolabsys.com
Mon Jul 1 11:29:36 CEST 2013

On Monday 01 July 2013 12.07:39 Mihai Badici wrote:
> On Monday 01 July 2013 10:43:33 Christian Mollekopf wrote:
> > > 5 The final Z from dtstart and dtend must be removed
> >
> > No necessarily, a Z simply indicates UTC. See
> > https://wiki.kolab.org/User:Mollekopf/Drafts/KEP:17#Date-Time
>
> When I add an Z on an roundcube created event it dissapear from calendar.
> Probably because the timezone is specified in attribute.

Yes, it's either a Z for UTC OR a timezone.

> > > I think the status is represented as numerical value, I'm not sure.
> >
> > Nope.
>
> It's not supported, understood. We can live without it, I think the entry in
> calendar could be self explanatory :) If i put an entry "beer with friends"
> all will know I'm busy :)

;-)
Ah, you mean show-time-as. This is not supported in iCalendar, hence we don't
have it in the format.

> Test utilities from libkolabxml didn't work for me because on that test
> server I don't have qt and is reported as required. I will install it, but
> I think now it's all ok.

Qt is required for the tests but not for the test utility in libkolabxml.
libkolab does required Qt.

> It was bad we don't have any working client on
> windows, now we could have thunderbird, as experimental as it is, but
> working.

Yeah, Kontact on windows is also being worked on.

Cheers,
Christian