kolab-3 alternate LDAP UUID

Ian Coubrough ian at gibbetdale.net
Mon Jan 28 15:34:51 CET 2013

Hi,

I have the same issue,  it would be good to have the ability to edit the
UUID at the point of creation,  I may have found a solution, though not
fully tested...  If you add another secondary email address without the
domain eg 'mmueller', the login on Roundcube will accept this as a valid
user name.

regards

Ian Coubrough