vacation again

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Mon Jan 21 11:07:36 CET 2013

On Monday, January 21, 2013 10:57:03 AM Torsten Grote wrote:
> On Monday 21 January 2013 11:09:09 Mihai Badici wrote:
> > What I really didn't like is the vacation feature is not intuitive at all
> > (
> > I  mean for regular users - me included ) . I will probably rename the
> > "filters" menu entry as "vacation &filters"  on production servers :)
>
> Did you try the vacation plugin for Roundcube with Dovecot sieve?
>
> Regards,
> Torsten
Yes.
At the moment, I configure it on my test server but I think is stable enough
and I will activate it on a production server this evening. Managesieve is not
kolab specific and is pretty old on roundcube (and dovecot). I will read about
kolab addition those days.
--
Mihai Badici
http://mihai.badici.ro