vacation again

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Mon Jan 21 10:09:09 CET 2013

On Friday, January 18, 2013 03:24:18 PM Chris Fleming wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 08:05:44AM +0200, Mihai Badici wrote:
> > I just installed kolab on a virtual machine to see all system working
> >
> > As I see, there is no vacation interface, nor vacation attribute in kolab
> > schema.
>
> It's possible to setup a vaction reply using the filters from roundcube,
> setup a filter to Reply with message to all messages and you have your
> vaction functionality?
>
> Cheers
> Chris

I didn't use sieve till now in dovecot ( in fact I didn't use dovecot delivery
at all ) , but I just compiled pigeonhole and it seems to work, I done some
tests.
What I really didn't like is the vacation feature is not intuitive at all ( I
mean for regular users - me included ) . I will probably rename the "filters"
menu entry as "vacation &filters"  on production servers :)  It will spare a
lot of support time .

--
Mihai Badici
http://mihai.badici.ro