Free busy & resource web-admin.

Diane Trout diane at ghic.org
Thu Jan 17 20:19:01 CET 2013

Hi,

I'd installed kolab into a debian wheezy lxc container to see how all the
default parts work together.

I'm using the versions at:
deb http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/debian/kolab-3.0/ wheezy release updates

(As an aside adding the following to the lxc config file in /var/lib/lxc/kolab
will help automatically configure the shared memory. (as a single line).

lxc.mount.entry                         = tmpfs \
/var/lib/lxc/kolab/rootfs/run/shm tmpfs nodev,noexec,nosuid 0 0
)

I tried creating a resource, and although the shared mailbox was created the
resource doesn't show up in the list of resources in the webadmin UI.

Out of curiosity there's a list box for "object classes" on all the different
LDAP object types, but it seems to not be populated with anything.

Additionally I can't seem to find where the free/busy web url is supposed to
be? Is that provided by roundcubemail? or is that not being shipped yet?
There is a freebusy daemon in kolab-utils but it doesn't seem to be installed
anywhere.

Diane