Kontact 4.9.5 from Kubuntu backports and Kolab 3

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Wed Jan 16 18:16:58 CET 2013

On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 05:31:56 PM Tim Hägele wrote:

Hi

I am testing kolab 3.0, awaiting to deploy for 200 Users.
The Server installation went OK so far.

Roundcube looks really Promising!
A Basic Test of syncroton/ipad2 was successful. Cool!

Basic Test of Kontact 4.9.5 was unsuccesful however:
In Kontact, creating entries are visible in Roundcube and Kontact
In Roundcube created entries are NOT visible in Kontact.

I think kontact read only folders created under INBOX folder.
--
Mihai Badici
http://mihai.badici.ro