[Kolab 3] multi domain documentation

Franz Mittendorfer mittfran at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 23:02:59 CET 2013

Dear Users,

i'm checking out Kolab 3 RC1 at the moment and I quite like it as far as
i've looked into it. But either I'm not able to get or there isn't any
proper documentation on multi domain support. I'd like to use this as
I'm want to set up a multi domain mail server (and i don't want to go
without the nice features Kolab 3 offers). Appart from that i think the
way Kolab 3 organizes everything in ldap is just nice and I don't want
to miss that. ;)
So is there any documentation on that or is there planned something?

Best Regards

Franz