Kolab 3 Cyrus errors

Nick Wiltshire nick at customdesigns.ca
Thu Feb 28 17:56:51 CET 2013

Thanks for the reply. For the sake of anyone reading an archive, this turned
out to be a client side issue. The mail client was getting stuck in
negotiation, and not giving any error.

Turning that machine off, and testing with a different one yielded no errors.

--
Nick Wiltshire
Technical Consultant