How to add multiple domains to Kolab?

Steffen Winkler s.winkler at endiancode.de
Wed Feb 27 12:47:00 CET 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to add several new domains to a test installation of Kolab 3.

I created the Domain in 389-DS, I can see it in Kolab's webadmin and, after I created a user via 389-DS management console in that domain, was able to logon to that domain. Now, when I add a new user in that domain, it doesn't create any email addresses, like it does in the domain I created during the installation.

I found this: http://www.intevation.de/pipermail/kolab-users/2012-August/013747.html but I don't think that that is the correct way to do it, given that it was much easier to do it in Kolab 2, or is it?!