Fwd: Installing Kolab3 on ARM based Qnap TS-419 - Debian Wheezy

Chloé Desoutter chloe.desoutter at atasta.net
Fri Dec 27 12:11:22 CET 2013

Le 27/12/2013 11:44, Frederic Bouteille a écrit :
> Hello list!
>
> I’m having hard time trying to install Kolab3 on my ARM based Qnap TS-419. Debian Wheezy is installed and running.
> No KB3 packages ARM specific seem to exist ..
> Has anyone already compiled .deb for that arch ?
> I am not so good at packaging or compiling, but if anyone has a step by step compiling guidelines, I might give it a try too …
Hi,

Most of Kolab specific stuff is in Python, but libkolabxml is written in
C++ so you will need to build that. You'll also need 389-ds on this
arch. AFAIK cyrus and other dependencies are also Kolab specific
versions (at least on my OpenSuSE it goes like that)

Download the "deb-src"s and give them a go.

Good luck :-)

--
Chloé Desoutter
Atasta NET