libkolabxml version and roundcube 1.0

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Tue Dec 24 08:37:42 CET 2013

I installed chwala 0.2 on two servers with success using:
roundcube 1.0 from roundcube.net
libkolabxml 1.0.1 compiled from git
roundcube-plugins-kolab-3.18 from git.

I have another server which for some reason has php  5.3.27 , i'm not sure is
important.
On this server i have this error in http log when I try to add an entry in
calendar or tasks:

PHP Fatal error:  No matching function for overloaded 'new_vectors' in
/usr/lib/php/kolabformat.php on line 289,  ( Depending on libkolabxml version
the line differ, i tried with libkolabxml-1.0.1 and 1.0)

I think also a compatibility chart will be usefull

--
Mihai Bădici
http://mihai.badici.ro