Kolab 3.0 and apache2 option syntax errors on openSUSE 13.1

Martin Campbell martin at placefarm.com
Tue Dec 24 01:55:31 CET 2013

I'm having more apache2 trouble while installing Kolab 3.0 on openSUSE 13.1.

Illegal syntax in /etc/apache2/conf.d/kolab-freebusy.conf.
20:  Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks

This syntax used to be deprecated in Apache2 but is now forbidden.
Either all Options must start with + or -, or no Option may.

I changed /etc/apache2/conf.d/kolab-freebusy.conf to this and it worked.
20:  Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks

This alternative is also legal but has a different meaning.
20:  Options FollowSymLinks

I guess this is definitely a Kolab bug. Can anyone confirm this?