Amavis config

Henning henne.gwath at gmx.de
Sat Dec 14 13:51:41 CET 2013

Hi,

I run amavis in debug mode like
sudo /usr/sbin/amavisd-new -u amavis debug
or in daemon-mode with
sudo service amavisd restart

and send a sample-spam mail
/usr/share/doc/spamassassin/examples/sample-spam.txt

from an external address. The mail gets delivered as normal. Thresholds
are set to -10, so normally I would even expect amavis to treat EVERY
mail as spam, dropping the mail and sending a copy to the
quarantine-address. Instead it seems to do nothing.

amavis is set in main.cf and master.cf for postfix as suggested. Telnet
on port 10024 and 10025 works as expected.

What could be the reason? How to debug further?

regards,
Henning