cannot deliver mail to shared folder kolab 3.1

Christian Hügel christian.huegel at stonebyte.de
Thu Dec 12 22:37:46 CET 2013

Hi Toke,

yeah! That fixed it. Thank you...so basically I have to edit the
transport map for every domain I have?! IMO this should be done by
kolab-webadmin when creating a domain trough the GUI.

But as I mentioned in my previous mail, I cannot chose the shared folder
mailaddress when creating a new identity in webmail :(

Christian