kolab webadmin, object type list not editable

Jan Kowalsky tuxus at notraces.net
Wed Dec 11 09:20:03 CET 2013

Hi Alex,

thanks for answer

Am Wednesday, 11. December 2013 schrieb Aleksander Machniak:
> On 12/10/2013 09:54 PM, Jan Kowalsky wrote:
> > Clicking on "settings" instead of the object type list  the "add user"
> > dialogue appears.
>
> Hmm.. Strange. If logged user has no rights to object types, in Settings
> you should see a form to edit your own data, not "add user" here.
>
> > Clicking on "object type list" in the right upper corner the
> > object types appear - but are not editable.
>
> Are you logged as "cn=Directory Manager"? Only this user login can edit
> object types.

yes. And the most strange is, that randomly in a few installations it worked.

The funny thing: after  applying the tbit-scripts of Timotheus, the object
types are editable. Actually it was the point when I realized that the object
types should be editable. Before I thought it is not yet implementated.

Jan