calendars

Emmanuel Manganneau manganneau at gestranet.net
Tue Dec 10 16:10:10 CET 2013

>>> Also, I have a shared calendar that is shared for all users. I expected
>>> it to show up in the list of available calendars for every other user.
>>> My 3.0 installation did that.
>>
>> Really ? You have to grant rights to users and yours users have to
>> subscribe, no ?
>>
> In 3.0, I just shared to everybody, and the shared popped up in
> everybody calendar list.
>
> How do you select what to subscribe?

I dont use the web interface (it doesnt work for me, dont know why).
Instead I use the cli, first in cyradm then in kolab.

kolab help

should help you.

For subscribing, I ask the users to do so.

--
|  Manganneau Emmanuel          |   GestraNet SARL       |
|  manganneau at gestranet.net	|   tel : 06 64 09 73 07 |