3.1 : iRony / Roundcubemail : Storage error file exists

Emmanuel Manganneau manganneau at gestranet.net
Tue Dec 10 09:59:20 CET 2013

Hi,

I have this error when trying to upload a file in a folder where there
is already a file (in the roundcube interface).

If I upload a file in an empty folder, no pb. If I try to add a file, an
error occured : "Storage error : file exists".

It appears that the error come from function "create_file" in
kolab_file_storage.php.

The call to get_file_object always return a filled array, even if there
is no such file on server.

To make it work, I commented the call (line 288) :
 /*        if (!empty($exists)) {
            $str = '';
            throw new Exception("Storage error. File exists",
file_storage::ERROR);
            }*/

I could then add files, but had some strange errors when trying to
download them via roundcube (I got always the same file).

The apache interface works well (using davbrowser) after I commented the
piece of code.

# dpkg -l | grep kolab | awk '{print $1,$2,$3;}'
ii chwala 0.2-0~kolab2
ii irony 0.2.4-0~kolab5
ii kolab 3.1.0-22.14
ii kolab-cli 0.6.9-0~kolab7
ii kolab-conf 0.6.9-0~kolab7
ii kolab-freebusy 1.0.2-1
ii kolab-imap 3.1.0-22.14
ii kolab-ldap 3.1.0-22.14
ii kolab-mta 3.1.0-22.14
ii kolab-saslauthd 0.6.9-0~kolab7
ii kolab-schema 3.0-4
ii kolab-server 0.6.9-0~kolab7
ii kolab-syncroton 2.2.3-0~kolab13
ii kolab-utils 3.0.5-1
ii kolab-webadmin 3.1.3-0~kolab1
ii kolab-webclient 3.1.0-22.14
ii kolab-xml 0.6.9-0~kolab7
ii libkolab0 0.5.0-0~kolab3
rc libkolabxml0 0.8.1-5
ii libkolabxml1 1.0.1-0~kolab2
ii php-kolab 0.5.0-0~kolab3
ii php-kolabformat 1.0.1-0~kolab2
ii pykolab 0.6.9-0~kolab7
ii python-kolab 0.5.0-0~kolab3
ii python-kolabformat 1.0.1-0~kolab2
ii roundcubemail 1:1.0~dev20131031-1~kolab2
ii roundcubemail-plugin-threadingasdefault 0.9-0~kolab1
ii roundcubemail-plugins-kolab 1:3.1.7-0~kolab2
ii wallace 0.6.9-0~kolab7

--
|  Manganneau Emmanuel          |   GestraNet SARL       |
|  manganneau at gestranet.net	|   tel : 06 64 09 73 07 |