Troubles getting Chwala running

Henrik Bohr henrik.bohr at outlook.com
Thu Dec 5 14:39:35 CET 2013

Dear Timotheus,

you are absolutely right. I reinstalled Kolab3.1 and used the initSSL.sh
script to set up SSL.
SSL login and Chwala are working fine now, probably I made a mistake during
SSL setup before...
(and I had to correct my $myhostname in amavisd.conf, but that’s probably
not related)

Thank you very much!

Henrik