Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Thu Dec 5 10:04:09 CET 2013

Hello Gavin,

>  If this is not in the correct place please let me know.
welcome to the list, this is the right place for these questions! :)

>  I have just tried to install Kolab using the instructions found here:
> http://docs.kolab.org/installation-guide/centos.html [1]
>
>  I started with a fresh minimal install of CentOS 6.4x_64 and then
> upgraded to 6.5 (before following the Kolab instructions)
>  Upon running yum install Kolab I get the following:

I just tried it myself, using my reinstall script [1].
That worked fine on CentOS 6.5.
php-Smarty-3.1.13-4.3.el6.kolab_3.1.noarch is being installed.

I guess the difference are these lines:

# add priority = 0 to kolab repo files
for f in /etc/yum.repos.d/kolab-3*.repo
do
     sed -i "s#enabled=1#enabled=1\npriority=0#g" $f
done

Please try running yum install kolab afterwards.

We should probably update the installation docs accordingly.

Timotheus

[1]
https://github.com/tpokorra/kolab3_tbits_scripts/blob/master/kolab3.1/reinstallCentOS.sh