cannot deliver mail to shared folder kolab 3.1

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Tue Dec 3 13:19:58 CET 2013

Michael Stuber <mistub at gmx.net> writes:

> What did I wrong?

As I recall I had to make a couple of modifications to some of the
config files to get delivery to shared folders to work. What I have is,
in /etc/postfix/ldap/virtual_alias_maps_sharedfolders.cf  (and the
corresponding _3.cf file):

result_format = shared+shared/%s

Check what yours says; as I recall I had to modify that from the
installation default. (Actually, come to think of it, if you put the
shared/ part in your target in the webadmin, you probably don't need to
modify that file, presuming it says shared+%s now...)

Also, check your /etc/postfix/transport and make sure you have a line:

shared at example.org lmtp:unix:/var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp

for each of the domains you want shared delivery on. Don't forget to run
`postmap /etc/postfix/transport` after editing the file (and of course
`postfix reload`).

Finally, make sure you have a line:

postuser: shared

in /etc/imapd.conf