Login fails in kolab-webadmin, mod_rewrite enabled.

Henning henne.gwath at gmx.de
Tue Dec 3 13:12:54 CET 2013

Hi,

I figured out what was wrong here. Because I force apache to use HTTPS
with kolab-webadmin, the api-line in /etc/kolab.conf has to be

api_url = https://localhost/kolab-webadmin/api

You have to stick with localhost and https.

regards,
Henning

PS: Please increase the number of log-messages thrown by kolab-webadmin.
devel_mode = 1 and debug_mode = trace in /etc/kolab.conf did not :(