Nothing under "Users" when I try to add one

Enrique Fynn enriquefynn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 00:36:50 CEST 2013

Hi... I did all the installation procedures by the Kolab guide for Kolab 3.0
When I get to the part that I'll add a user I see only a blank page with "No
user records found!"

I'm using Debian wheezy with kolab 3.0 from the kolab's mirror repository.

I see a PHP error at /var/log/kolab-webadmin/errors

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function entries() on a non-object in
/usr/share/kolab-webadmin/lib/Auth/LDAP.php on line 868
(PHP Error: API Error: Unable to decode response (POST))

I tried a lot of workarounds but none seems to make any difference
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance;
Fynn;