Kolab aliases not working

Thomas Spuhler thomas.spuhler at btspuhler.com
Sun Aug 4 17:29:05 CEST 2013

I have proudly converted my server from kolab 2.2 to Kolab3. But i
didn't test this.
our addresses used to be First_Name at btspuhler.com
Now kolab3 uses first.last at btspuhler.com

In the setup, you can add aliases, but unfortunately, you cannot send
e-mail to those aliases.
The are in the ldap , but e-mail comes back after a while as deliverable.
One can argue what the e-mail address should be but letting everybody
know about the e-mail address change is a no-go.

How can we make this working. my pykolab is version 0.5.12.

I would appreciate some help as this is kind of getting urgent. For the
time being I have closed port 25, otherwise everybody gets an
deliverable message

please reply to cc tspuhler at hotmail.com
(as my address on the mailing list is now blocked)

Thomas Spuhler