Kolab 3 on openSUSE : few questions

Nicolas Rochard n.rochard at aduga.org
Thu Apr 25 15:31:27 CEST 2013

Hi,

I've installed Kolab 3 on openSUSE 12.2 and everything rocks. As the
documentation is not finish, I'm coming for help about few things :

- In calendar could we set global category (team work, holidays) or do I
have to do it for each account ?
- Task manager is very helpfull but could we share or display task with
other people on same project for exemple ?  (actaully we used Remember
the milk)
- I see that Kolab could manage Ressources, very usefull for us for
computer, meeting room or business cars. I've create some in Kolab
Administrator but I can't see them and don't see anywhere where to add
them with a new event in calendar ? (Also I see it in admin on
Ressources with list but not in grey windows on the left which is
suppose to list them ?

Thanks for your help. (and thanks to the contributor of opensuse
documentation, installation rocks so easy !)

Best regards

--
Nicolas Rochard
Administrateur SIG