Kolab Format 2/3 Compability

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Tue Apr 23 09:37:49 CEST 2013

On Tuesday, April 23, 2013 09:23:09 AM Henning Holly wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I played around a bit with SyncKolab, Roundcube and ActiveSync. It came
> out that Kolab3/Roundcubemail does seem to support Kolab 2 format (both
> contacts and calendar items). At least they get displayed and can be
> edited. Syncroton only works with only roundcubemail involved.
>
> What is the relationship of roundcubemail and syncroton and can one
> configure somehow to handle both formats to be able to use connectors
> like SyncKolab, Bynari in conjuction with Syncroton?
>
> At the moment SyncKolab for Thunderbird does not seem to support Kolab3
> Calendar items properly (synced items cannot be read by roundcube nor by
> syncroton).
>
> regards,
> Henning
>
> PS: filed a bug report for Niko Berger to fix SyncKolab Kolab 3 calendar
> items.

Both Calendar and Contacts had the same bugs in synckolab  ( some date/time
format errors)
Niko Berger fixed Contacts and I commented on bug the same errors are in
Calendar but since I did not reopened  the bug (i reopened it twice before) he
probably missed that info. So it's good you filled the bug report :)

Mihai Badici
http://mihai.badici.ro