Multi-domain roundcube?

Erwin Wildenburg erwin.wildenburg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 09:40:24 CEST 2013

I created 2 domains lets call them example1.com and example2.com. They are
not aliases they are 2 completely seperate domains.
So I created a user in both of them. Example1.com is my primary domain
(used it for setup).
Added a [example2.com] entry with the new base_dn in /etc/kolab/kolab.conf.

However when I log into roundcube using user at example1.com I get succesfully
logged in, but using user at example2.com I get an error. After a quick peek
in the log files it appears that the base dn is always
ou=People,dc=example1,dc=com. However the user for example2.com is in the
ou=People,dc=example2,dc=com.

Ofcourse I could make a new roundcube config for every domain I will create
but isn't there an easy way to make logging in to both domains possible?