[Kolab3] auto-created folders and addresses

Henne Holly henne.gwath at gmx.de
Wed Apr 17 12:24:08 CEST 2013

Hi,

For my multidomain-setup with users that have one single mailbox and
multiple addresses from differend domains, eg. domain.de and domain.com.

I read here:
http://docs.kolab.org/en-US/Kolab_Groupware/3.0/html/Administrator_Guide/chap-Administrator_Guide-Configuring_the_Kolab_Server.html

My users have mailHost = localhost. I want to have mail-addresses
autocreated by kolabd for both domains automatically.

I solved it by manually by adding entries in [domain.de] with domain.com
instead of the %(domain)s value. Is there a better way?

Henning