Wallace Status

Chloé Desoutter chloe.desoutter at atasta.net
Tue Apr 16 08:45:50 CEST 2013

Hi Joh, hi List

We at Atasta proposed a patch that fixes this issue. Basically we replace the resources filter with a functional dummy filter that passes all mails. This allows for future evolution and avoidance of breaking Kolab's postfix config.

Dig the list from end of March.

I hope this gets to the upstream.

Hth
Chloé Desoutter