LDAP (389 Directory Server) question

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Fri Apr 12 04:59:17 CEST 2013

Found my way through. I had to edit dse.ldif (while directory server
down) (location: /etc/dirsrv/<directory instance>/dse.ldif.

The line to add is (I put it just below nsslapd-port to ensure the right
section):

nsslapd-listenhost: <desired ip>

And restart the dirsrv service!   Voilà!

Oh! do not forget to adjust kolab.conf: ldap_uri

Christian...