Activesync with Nexus 4 only partially functional

Munson, Eric emunson at mgebm.net
Mon Apr 8 15:29:25 CEST 2013

On 2013-04-08 04:45, Torsten Grote wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> On Friday 05 April 2013 18:41:41 Munson, Eric wrote:
>> I was able to
>> connect using the process described on the kolab wiki and my address
>> book, calendar, and inbox were imported properly.  However, I have
>> two
>> confirmed problems and one possible problem:
>
> Which version of kolab-syncroton are you running?
>
> # rpm -q kolab-syncroton
> kolab-syncroton-2.1-0.2.rc2.el6.kolab_3.0.noarch
>
> If you enable the "kolab-3.0-development" repo, you get the latest
> versions.
> Please try again with those.
>
> Regards,
> Torsten

Torsten,

$ dpkg-query -s kolab-syncroton
Package: kolab-syncroton
Section: utils
Installed-Size: 4322
Maintainer: Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems)
<vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com>
Architecture: all
Version: 2.1~rc2-1
Depends: roundcubemail-plugins-kolab, php5-cli, dbconfig-common,
debconf (>= 0.5) | debconf-2.0
Conffiles:
  /etc/apache2/sites-available/kolab-syncroton
d75d016cf2ac2e4da908ad7e38ea40de
  Kolab Groupware provides ActiveSync for Calendars,
  Address Books and Tasks though
  this package - based on Syncroton technology.
Homepage: http://www.kolab.org/

I installed the kolab system from the development repo and restarted
the machine.  That seems to have solved some of the calendar issues.
Now when I create an entry on the device it shows on the server.
However, when I delete on the device that does not sync properly.  All
of the mail problems I was having are still present and I just
discovered that I cannot send mail with attachments.  Should I open bugs
for this and what information would be useful for diagnosing?

Thanks,
Eric