Module 'kolabformat' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

Bruce Marriner bruce+kolab at bmts.us
Tue Apr 2 15:46:10 CEST 2013

On Monday, April 1, 2013 04:53 AM CDT, "Rob Arends" <rob at arends.com.au> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I get the above error during Kolab 3.0 install.
>
> The environment is CentOS6.4 x86_64, 2GB RAM, 1 CPU, 40GB HDD (on ESX4).
>
> I followed
> http://bmts.us/wiki/doku.php?id=article:kolab:centos
> because it was a CentOS6.4 specific HowTo that I'd seen on the mailing list
> recently with others commenting they had success following it.

I like that guide :)

> Then I get these errors during the "yum install kolab"
>
>   Installing : php-pear-Net-URL2-0.3.1-2.el6.noarch
> 117/165
> PHP Warning:  Module 'kolabformat' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
> PHP Notice:  Constant swig_runtime_data_type_pointer already defined in
> Unknown on line 0
> PHP Notice:  Constant swig_runtime_data_type_pointer already defined in
> Unknown on line 0
> PHP Notice:  Constant swig_runtime_data_type_pointer already defined in
> Unknown on line 0
>   Installing : php-pear-HTTP-Request2-0.5.2-2.el6.noarch
> 118/165
> PHP Warning:  Module 'kolabformat' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
> PHP Notice:  Constant swig_runtime_data_type_pointer already defined in
> Unknown on line 0
> PHP Notice:  Constant swig_runtime_data_type_pointer already defined in
> Unknown on line 0
> PHP Notice:  Constant swig_runtime_data_type_pointer already defined in
> Unknown on line 0

These are just notices and it's possible you can just continue on.  I'm not sure I've noticed theses when installing on CentOS but I don't think I ever really pay attention to the screen after I hit enter :).  I'll be installing again on CentOS 6.4 today or tomorrow and I'll see if I notice these pop up.  But I do recall seeing something similar as a notice when restarting the apache service or something similar.

> I have not yet run the 'setup-kolab' because I wanted feedback on the above
> error first.

Give it try, it might work fine.  I don't think the above PHP error is too serious.   Please report back with what happens if you can :)