Integrate Kolab 3.0 in an existing IMAP-Server

Simon Lichtinghagen sl at bnmsp.de
Sat Sep 29 13:54:34 CEST 2012

Hi,

thank you, I found it. I can login at the IMAP-Server. Great!

But now I have the problem that I can't see any other folders than the
INBOX. I have experimented with the IMAP-config in config/main.inc.php.
I used the same options than a running RoundCube-Setup, but can't see
any success... I can't see them in RoundCube -> Settings -> Folders ,too.

What I'm doing wrong?

Sorry for my silly questions ;-)

Regards,

Simon