No form controls under Add User in Kolab WebAdmin

Arthur Pemberton arthur at livecorpsolutions.com
Fri Sep 28 16:07:10 CEST 2012

So I'm a first time user, trying out Kolab, Things seemed to have
installed just fine.

I went to /kolab-webadmin/ and was able to login. When I click on the
Add User link, a page comes up with no area for data entry.

Am I supposed to be able to able to add users from the web admin? If
so, what could be wrong?

In PHP, I have ''error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED" and
"display_errors = On" I see no errors.I have
/usr/share/php/Smarty/Smarty.class.php and related files.