Message from customer keeps getting marked bad header

Jerry Pommer jpommer at bynari.net
Thu Sep 13 20:24:10 CEST 2012

On 09/13/2012 10:42 AM, Jeffrey Walls wrote:

> We have a very important customer who is getting pissed off that all
> his PO's sent from his ERP system keep getting bounced.
>
> The issue is both our CSR and his person sending the PO are both on
> the To: line.
>
> He gets a bounce message:

Jeffrey,

Quick and easy way, edit
/kolab/etc/kolab/templates/amavisd.conf.template and find this line:

$final_bad_header_destiny = D_BOUNCE;  # (defaults to D_PASS), D_BOUNCE
suggested

My example is set to D_BOUNCE, and yours probably is too. If you change
that to D_PASS instead the message should be delivered, if possible. Bad
headers are bad headers though, so you can't always be sure of what will
happen.

Jerry