Kontact 4.9 connected to Kolab 3.0 on xubuntu 12.10

Dirk Werner dwerner at curiousbits.de
Wed Sep 12 17:34:13 CEST 2012

Hi,
I finally have a fine working installation of Kontact 4.9, connected to
kolab 3.0, running on xubuntu. The only thing that does not work is the
display of the addressbook. I can see addressbooks of other users who
have their addressbook published for me, but I cannot see any addresses.
When I choose updating the corresponding folder, several instances of
empty message windows pop up, most likely one for each address. I'll
test this tomorrow with increased debug level. Anyway, the combination
of kontact 4.9 and kolab 3.0 is really nice!
Best regards
Dirk