kolab integration in kontact 4.9

Dirk Werner dwerner at curiousbits.de
Mon Sep 10 18:06:48 CEST 2012

On 09/10/2012 05:44 PM, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
>>> Which version of Kubuntu?
>> I have used the file kubuntu-12.10-beta1-desktop-i386.iso downloaded
>> 09-09-2012
> Should be in..
>   System Settings -> Personal Information -> Add -> Kolab Groupware Server
> nothing there?
After selecting this entry in System settings, a message came up, that
said that the akonadi service is not running and offered a button to
enable this. Sorry, I didn't know that it's not running by default.
After enabling it, I could select the Kolab Groupware server and I do
have the files akonadi_kolabproxy_resource and kolabwizard.desktop !
Many thanks for your attention!
Dirk