kolab integration in kontact 4.9

Robert Marmorstein robert at narnia.homeunix.com
Mon Sep 10 16:28:21 CEST 2012

By default Ubuntu 12.04 doesn't ship the kolab resource plugin.  I got bit by
this when I upgraded to precise.  Quantal has it, though.  There's a bug
report about it here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/kubuntu-ppa/+bug/1033287

I was able to build my own packages for it, but I experienced some issues that
were resolved when I just bit the bullet and switched to Quantal.

Robert