Kolab 3.0 - roundcube multi addressee mails not working

Dirk Werner dwerner at curiousbits.de
Mon Sep 3 19:19:54 CEST 2012

On 09/03/2012 06:22 PM, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> On Monday, September 03, 2012 05:57:37 PM Dirk Werner wrote:
>> On 09/03/2012 05:48 PM, Dirk Werner wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> sending an email in roundcube to more than one addresse doesn't work,
>>> only the first adressee in the list gets the mail!
>>> Best regards
>>> Dirk
> Hi Dirk,
>
> for the plugins that are reported in the error log (kolab_core, listcommands),
> please eject these from the list of plugins to be loaded in
> /etc/roundcubemail/main.inc.php.
>
> The templates for the setup have been updated but it's not been released yet.
>
> For the sending to multiple recipient errors, the most interesting log files
> are actually /var/log/roundcubemail/smtp and /var/log/maillog.
>
> Please, this time, attach the snippets of the log files rather then copy/paste
> into the composer, as it makes the log entries rather illegible.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Jeroen van Meeuwen

Hi Jeroen,
attached you find /var/log/roundcubemail/smtp (smtp_debug was set to
true from setup on and debug_level is set to 1) and /var/log/maillog. I
haven't solved the time gap in my log files, changing /etc/php.ini did
not change this. So, the smtp log file is two hours behind system time,
the maillog time is ok.
I've disabled the plugins that occur in /var/log/rouncubemail/errors.
Best regards
Dirk