Kolab 3.0 - Renaming calendar in roundcube faulty

Dirk Werner dwerner at curiousbits.de
Mon Sep 3 14:06:41 CEST 2012

Hi,
when I rename a calendar to something else and switch after that to the
mail tab in roundcube, then only my Inbox folder and a folder called
event.default are being displayed. When I rename the calendar back to
Calendar then everything is back to normal again. I've seen and reported
this phenomenon before with a different installation - now I can
reproduce that renaming the calendar is responsible for essential
folders not being displayed.
Best regards
Dirk