Success with Android 4.x anybody?

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Thu Oct 25 12:54:13 CEST 2012

On Thursday 25 October 2012 12:09:20 Fabian Riethmayer wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012, 12:05:24 schrieb Christoph Wickert:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > during our QA we realized that we are unable to sync with Android 4
> > devices. While Email works, contacts and calendar do not. This is a known
> > problem of z- push 1.5.x and not only affects the built-in Android
> > Exchange
> > functionality but also other clients such as Touchdown. I have been using
> > Touchdown with Android 2.x successfully, and therefor I wonder if the
> > problem is somewhere else, not in the sync framework but in way Android
> > now
> > handles contacts and calendaring.
> >
> > Long story short: Has anybody been of you been successfully synced an
> > Android 4.x device and if so, what client die you use?
> >
> > Kind regards,
> > Christoph
>
> Have you seen this thread from Monday?
>
> http://www.intevation.de/pipermail/kolab-users/2012-October/013983.html

Thanks Fabian,

I missed the mail that mentioned the one client that worked.

I wanted to have one thread where people report this and that works or does
not, and if possible with only very little 'noise'. I don't care in which
thread we continue this discussion, as long as we get many useful results. :)

Kind regards,
Christoph

--
Christoph Wickert