Status on Debian wheezy x86_64 (testreport, bugs) !

Franz Skale i.bin at dah.am
Tue Oct 23 18:52:27 CEST 2012

Hi Paul,
i didn't change the init script, but the default is, to not start.
Sorry  for misleading.
Ich changed it to start in the defaults file. (Why it defaults to
start=no ?)
Nevertheless, kolab-saslautd terminates when using the cli command kolab
list-mailboxes. (running cyrus-imapd with saslauthd enabled).
For my testing i only use auxprop at the moment.

I used the development sources.list.
Is there a up2date sources.list for git ?

I would be happy to use up2date sources.
Also i can provide change i made to the setup scripts.

Kind regards

Franz