Mailmigration kolab2->kolab3 (Roundcubemail don't show the mails)

Tue Oct 23 08:00:38 CEST 2012

Hi list,

I installed kolab3 on centos 6.3 and I have a strange phenomenon. First
I set up my webmail an test send/receive mail. Then I exported my
calendar and addressbook on my old kolab an import this data in my
kolab3-webmailer. Now I wanted to transfer my mails to the new kolab. I
configured kmail to both imap-server simultaneously an move the mails to
the new server into the folder "archiv". In kmail I see the mails in
this folder but not in roundecubemail. Whats wrong?

--
Viele Grüsse

Sven Gehr