No form controls under Add User in Kolab WebAdmin

Arthur Pemberton arthur at livecorpsolutions.com
Thu Oct 11 22:39:50 CEST 2012

So I started from scratch with a new Centos 6.3 x86_64 install with
SELinux disabled

I did a `yum -y update && reboot`

I followed the instructions at [1] (to install Kolab 3.0) using a
config file [2] (sanitized a bit) then logged into "/kolab-webadmin"
successfully.

When I go to add a user, all I get is a black form [3].

I see several entries in /var/log/httpd/error_log [4] but I can't
figure out what if anything is wrong.

The relevant /var/log/yum.log is here [5]

----
[1] http://kolab.org/blog/grote/2012/07/18/kolab-3.0-pre-alpha-release-and-installation
[2] http://198.101.252.233/kolab.txt
[3] http://198.101.252.233/kolab_admin_panel.png
[4] http://198.101.252.233/httpd-error.log
[5] http://198.101.252.233/yum.log

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 11:05 AM, Arthur Pemberton
<arthur at livecorpsolutions.com> wrote:
> Yes, this is on a Rackspace/CEntos 6.3 machine, which by default has
> SELinux disabled. I also confirmed with sestatus
>

> On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Arthur Pemberton
> <arthur at livecorpsolutions.com> wrote:
>> Yes, this is on a Rackspace/CEntos 6.3 machine, which by default has
>> SELinux disabled. I also confirmed with sestatus
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 10:20 AM, Fabian Riethmayer
>> <fabian at web2.0-apps.de> wrote:
>>> Did you disable selinux?
>>>
>>> http://docs.kolab.org/en-
>>> US/Kolab_Groupware/3.0/html/Community_Installation_Guide/chap-
>>> Community_Installation_Guide-Preparing_the_System.html#sect-