Roundcube Web Client

Nazeer nazeer at kryptonpcs.co.za
Sun Oct 7 14:41:11 CEST 2012

I Set it to "always" and "Display as HTML" is also enabled

It shows the fonts and colour correctly of anything I changed except
embedded pictures or signatures in outlook... Ill send you the email now to
your email addy. Another thing I noticed is that when I reply on that
message that doesn't display correctly from the webmail back to an outlook
client, outlook also doesn't show the signature... it says "The Linked image
cannot be displayed. The file may have been moved, renamed or deleted....."

Regards
Nazeer