389-admin-server segfaults (Debian wheezy) !

Franz Skale i.bin at dah.am
Sat Nov 24 22:59:59 CET 2012

After importing (created a custom ldif) the error can be isolated to the
access handling.
There seem to be a bug in the accesslist handing as well in the
threading code.
Is there active development und the admin server ?
It would be great to maintain this server.
Also the db2ldif doesn't work.
Backups only via ldapsearch.

Rgds.

Franz

P.S.: anyone who wants to test i can send the ldif to import.