Add domain

Andrew J. Kopciuch akopciuch at bddf.ca
Tue Nov 13 07:34:39 CET 2012

On November 12, 2012, Kay Obermueller wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I try to setup Kolab 2.4. In the setup I created a primary domain. Now I
> want to add a second. But I can't find neither something in the
> webfrontend (only goups to add) nor a tutorial or guide for 2.4 on the
> web. I only found that Kolab is supposed to support multiple domains.
> What's wrong, what did I overlook?
> Thank you in advance.

There is a section titled "Domains" about mid page, found under the "Settings"
tab in the web front end.  You have to be and "Administrator" or login using
the manager account to be able to add a domain.   Domain maintainers, and
regular maintainers can not ... IIRC.

Type the domain in the box, and click add.

Andy