Another Status on Debian wheezy x86_64 (testreport, bugs) !

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Mon Nov 5 12:17:09 CET 2012

Hi Jochen,

thanks for your testing and work so far!

On Thursday 01 November 2012 21:12:50 Jochen Hein wrote:
> > I assume that setup-kolab does not handle the case that there's already a
> > MySQL root password set.
> >
> > Maybe you can have a look at the source [1] and come up with a patch?
> >
> > [1] http://git.kolab.org/pykolab/tree/pykolab/setup/setup_mysql.py
>
> I just had a look at the source, but my python skill is almost
> non-existent, so no patch for that, sorry.

I saw you active in the issue tracker. Would you mind to check if such an
issue already exists and if not log one?

There are probably other people who want to install Kolab on a server that has
MySQL set up already, so this should be fixed. Johannes you contributed some
python patched already. Maybe you want to have a look?

Regards,
Torsten

--
Torsten Grote, Kolab Evangelist